ROLE AND COMPANY DESCRIPTION
At Modern, you will be able to showcase your talents, learn new skills, push yourself while building a career, and join a winning team of innovators and respected leaders in the modular building industry. As one of our Wall Framers, you will be an integral part of the Framing Department with required skills and responsibilities towards assigned tasks.
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
Compensation based on experience unless otherwise stated. Modern offers a competitive benefits package that includes dental, life, and health insurance.
Total compensations include:
- Daily per diem and company paid lodging for overnight travel.
- Davis Bacon Wage/Prevailing Wage opportunities.
- Competitive benefits package.
- 100% employer-paid employee health.
- 100% employer-paid dental insurance.
- 100% employer-paid life insurance.
- 100% employer-paid short-term disability insurance.
- 401(k) with employer match.
- Paid vacations and holidays.
- Periodic bonuses based on company and individual performance.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Measures and prepares materials for wall framing.
- Ensures proper materials are in place for wall framers.
- Cleans up area throughout the day.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Modern takes great pride in producing high-quality buildings for our customers. We hire top candidates who want to build a respectable career and maintain consistency in their daily work. Experience in construction is preferred, but we are willing to train the right candidate who wants to grow and learn.
- Six months to one year of experience in framing.
- Must be able to read a tape measurer and follow written instructions.
- Basic knowledge of construction tools.
- Commitment to achieving company and personal goals.
- Ability to follow detailed plans.
- Detailed oriented.
- Problem solving skills.
- Strong work ethic.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Modern Building Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other protected class in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Modern Building Systems promotes a drug free workplace. We believe in sharing our knowledge, talents and creativity. Modern Building Systems values teamwork, challenges and positive attitudes.