ROLE AND COMPANY DESCRIPTION
At Modern, you will have the ability to showcase your skills, learn new skills, push yourself while building a career, and become a part of a winning team with a company that is an innovative and respected leader in the modular building industry. As a Door & Trim Assistant, your will complete assigned tasks that support the Door Lead and the Door Station, including installation of all aspects of door installs and hardware. You will also assist in providing efficient workflow while contributing to a clean and safe work environment.
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
Compensation is dependent on experience. Modern offers a competitive benefits package that includes dental, life, and health insurance.
Total compensation includes:
- Daily per diem and company-paid lodging for overnight travel.
- Davis Bacon Wage/Prevailing Wage opportunities.
- Competitive benefits package.
- 100% employer-paid employee health.
- 100% employer-paid dental insurance.
- 100% employer-paid life insurance.
- 100% employer-paid short-term disability insurance.
- 401(k) with employer match.
- Paid vacations and holidays.
- Periodic bonuses based on company and individual performance.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential duties include but are not limited to:
- Instructs the laborers to ensure proper materials are in place for the door station.
- Read and follow written and oral instructions given by the station lead.
- Performs all aspects of door and hardware installation through completion.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Modern takes great pride in producing high-quality buildings for our customers. We hire top candidates who want to build a respectable career and maintain consistency in their daily work. Experience in construction is preferred, but we are willing to train the right candidate who wants to grow and learn.
- One year or more of experience installing doors and hardware.
- You must have the ability to read a tape measure and have basic knowledge of construction tools.
- Commitment to the achievement of personal and company goals.
- Ability to follow detailed plans.
- Detailed-oriented to produce high-quality work.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Strong work ethic.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Modern Building Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other protected class in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Modern Building Systems promotes a drug free workplace. We believe in sharing our knowledge, talents and creativity. Modern Building Systems values teamwork, challenges and positive attitudes.
How To Apply
Download the fillable PDF application below and email it to Human Resources OR fill out the online application. Please make sure to follow all instructions for submitting your application.