Transport modular buildings to and from customer locations.
- Perform daily safety pre-trip checks.
- Load mobile office buildings onto truck.
- Deliver and set up mobile office buildings, including stairs
- Break down and load mobile office buildings onto truck.
- Perform basic maintenance on vehicle and trailer, such as lights, brakes, bearings.
- Maintain driver logs, trip sheets, fuel logs.
- Navigate truck to various locations.
- Coordinate building set up with customer.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Modern Building Systems takes great pride in producing high-quality buildings for our customers and to do so we are dedicated to hiring top candidates who aspire to build a respectable career while maintaining consistency in all aspects of their daily work. As experience in construction is preferred, we often find high value in a strong work ethic and problem-solving skills in which we are willing to train the right candidate.
- This position requires some oversized load hauling experience. Modular structures dimensions are 14 wide x 16high x 70 long.
- Current Class A CDL license and a good driving record.
- Must be able to be insured with company insurance.
Wage depending on experience unless otherwise stated. Modern offers a competitive benefits package: dental, life, and health insurance.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Modern Building Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other protected class in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Modern Building Systems promotes a drug free workplace. We believe in sharing our knowledge, talents and creativity. Modern Building Systems values teamwork, challenges and positive attitudes.