ROLE AND COMPANY DESCRIPTION
To assist by piloting and communicating with oversized load truck drivers as required by permits and requirements of the State, County, and Cities.
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
Wage $17 – $20 depending on experience.
Modern offers a competitive benefits package: dental, life, and health insurance.
- Daily Per Diem and company paid lodging for overnight travel
- Davis Bacon Wage/ Prevailing Wage Opportunities
- Competitive benefits package
- 100% Employer Paid Employee Health
- 100% Employer Paid Dental Insurance
- 100% Employer Paid Life Insurance
- 100% Employer Paid Short Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Periodic bonuses based on company and individual performance
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operate a pilot vehicle on approved routes.
- Lead team for the permitted route.
- Execute pre-trip route checks with high pole.
- Overseeing that route directions are followed by drivers & other pilots.
- May assist in scheduling and communicating with plant supervisors in obtaining approved employees to also pilot and escort drivers.
- Train new pilots as needed.
- Coordinate piloting needs with subcontractors.
- Report to Transportation Supervisors to give feedback on pilot performance and training needs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Modern takes great pride in producing high-quality buildings for our customers. We strive to hire top candidates who aspire to build a respectable career while maintaining consistency in all aspects of their daily work. Experience in construction is preferred but, we are willing to train the right candidate who possesses a willingness to grow and learn.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time and have a clean driving record with a valid driver’s license. Washington Certified pilot or willingness to obtain is a required.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Modern Building Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other protected class in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Modern Building Systems promotes a drug free workplace. We believe in sharing our knowledge, talents and creativity. Modern Building Systems values teamwork, challenges and positive attitudes.