ROLE AND COMPANY DESCRIPTION
Would you like an opportunity to explore the Modular Building Industry with a successful family-owned business that has 50 years of continued growth? How about the chance to do what you love and be home almost every night? If this sounds like the ideal work environment for you, please read below and submit your resume for consideration. Transport modular buildings to and from customer locations. At Modern, you will have the ability to showcase your skills, learn new skills, push yourself while building a career, and become a part of a winning team with a company that is an innovative and respected leader in the modular building industry.
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
Wage depending on experience unless otherwise stated. Modern offers a competitive benefits package: dental, life, and health insurance.
- Daily Per Diem and company paid lodging for overnight travel
- Davis Bacon Wage/ Prevailing Wage Opportunities
- Competitive benefits package
- 100% Employer Paid Employee Health
- 100% Employer Paid Dental Insurance
- 100% Employer Paid Life Insurance
- 100% Employer Paid Short Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Periodic bonuses based on company and individual performance
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform daily safety pre-trip checks.
- Load mobile office buildings onto truck.
- Deliver and set up mobile office buildings, including stairs
- Break down and load mobile office buildings onto truck.
- Perform basic maintenance on vehicle and trailer, such as lights, brakes, bearings.
- Maintain driver logs, trip sheets, fuel logs.
- Navigate truck to various locations.
- Coordinate building set up with customer.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Modern takes great pride in producing high-quality buildings for our customers. We strive to hire top candidates who aspire to build a respectable career while maintaining consistency in all aspects of their daily work. Experience in construction is preferred but, we are willing to train the right candidate who possesses a willingness to grow and learn.
- This position requires some oversized load hauling experience.
- Modular structures dimensions are 14 wide x 16high x 70 long.
- Current Class A CDL license and a good driving record.
- Must be able to be insured with company insurance.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Modern Building Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other protected class in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Modern Building Systems promotes a drug free workplace. We believe in sharing our knowledge, talents and creativity. Modern Building Systems values teamwork, challenges and positive attitudes.