To support the “Dept Lead” within the Finish Walls Station by performing tasks as assigned.
· Instructs the laborers to ensure proper materials are in place for the Finish Walls Station.
· Read and follow written and oral instruction given by the Station Lead.
· Must have sheet rock TT&P experience.
· Performing all various wall finish jobs through completion.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
This job typically requires one year or more experience in various wall finishes, with knowledge of construction and finishing tools. Ability to climb ladders at various heights. Ability to read and understand blue prints is required.
Wage depending on experience unless otherwise stated. Modern offers a competitive benefits package: dental, life, and health insurance.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Modern Building Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other protected class in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Modern Building Systems promotes a drug free workplace. We believe in sharing our knowledge, talents and creativity. Modern Building Systems values teamwork, challenges and positive attitudes.