To provide support to site workers by setting up for jobs and performing general labor.
- Assists in all stages of installing and repairing mobile and modular buildings.
- Removes and/or installs walls of modular buildings as directed.
- Stacks lumber, sheathing and other construction products on site as needed.
- Sets up site for field carpenters.
- Cleans up site as necessary throughout the day.
- Load site trucks with construction debris.
- Travels to multiple worksites.
Performs other duties as assigned
Thisjob typically requires two years experience in commercial construction. Knowledge of power tools with basic and advanced skills in all phases of construction is required. Must own hand tools. Must be able to travel to multiple site locations, with some overnight travel. This job is 90% out of town travel.
Wage depending on experience unless otherwise stated. Modern offers a competitive benefits package: dental, life, and health insurance.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Modern Building Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other protected class in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Modern Building Systems promotes a drug free workplace. We believe in sharing our knowledge, talents and creativity. Modern Building Systems values teamwork, challenges and positive attitudes.