To support all departments by repairing units when necessary
· Self-motivated Leader with ability to multi-task, solve problems, customer interaction and service with a “CAN DO” attitude.
· Responsible for re-siding and dry-rot repairs.
· Repair and re-roof units.
· Paints units.
· Flooring, carpets, and hard surface products.
- Follow written and oral instruction.
- Must have HVAC, electrical, plumbing and carpentry experience.
- Door installations and adjustments
· Performs other duties as assigned.
This job typically requires one year or moreexperience in construction of mobile modular buildings, with a wide range of generalknowledge in plumbing, electrical and HVAC. Experience of construction tools is required. Must be able to work at various heights up to20 feet and have a clean driving record
Wage depending on experience unless otherwise stated. Modern offers a competitive benefits package: dental, life, and health insurance.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Modern Building Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other protected class in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Modern Building Systems promotes a drug free workplace. We believe in sharing our knowledge, talents and creativity. Modern Building Systems values teamwork, challenges and positive attitudes.