Provide support for Saw Shop
- Ensures proper materials are in place for the Saw Shop
- Moving/stacking lumber and sheathing
- Cleans work area
- Other duties as assigned
- Six months of construction experience
- Basic knowledge of construction tools
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Ability to climb ladders of various heights
- Ability to lift, push, pull or carry heavy objects, walk and
stand for long periods of time, performing strenuous physical labor
- Ability to work near moving mechanical parts, machines and saws, often surrounded
by loud noise levels
- Ability to understand, follow, and transmit written/oral
- Ability to work independently and complete daily activities
according to work schedule
- Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and
- Ability to use equipment and tools properly and safely
- Knowledge of first aid and applicable safety precautions
- Possess or have ability to obtain a valid applicable state
Wage depending on experience unless otherwise stated. Modern offers a competitive benefits package: dental, life, and health insurance.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Modern Building Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other protected class in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Modern Building Systems promotes a drug free workplace. We believe in sharing our knowledge, talents and creativity. Modern Building Systems values teamwork, challenges and positive attitudes.