Provides administrative and general office duties in support of the Sales Team and Branch Manager, and maintains the flow of paperwork between departments and customers.
- Answers phones and assists callers with inquiries or directs them to the appropriate staff member.
- Processes various lease and sales support documentation as needed.
- Assists in bid requests, contract requests, and schedules maintenance and repairs calls.
- Responsible for obtaining Local and State transportation permits.
- Maintains Branch Lease Fleet and Transportation schedule.
- Assists the Branch Manager and Operations Manager with duties as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- This position regularly requires lifting, carrying, pulling, pushing, reaching, and keying/typing.
- This position is regularly required to sit, stoop, stand, bend and walk.
MENTAL OR VISUAL DEMAND
- Continuous mental and/or visual attention; the work is either repetitive or diversified requiring constant alertness to processes.
- The job is performed in a typical office environment
- Compliance with company standards is required.
Support a safe work environment by performing duties in accordance with acceptable, safe work procedures. This includes but is not limited to: reporting all incidents and accidents to your immediate supervisor within 24 hours; maintaining work area in a safe and healthful condition; reporting, and whenever possible correcting, unsafe working conditions; operating vehicles while in the course of employment in a safe and lawful manner; and providing assistance to reduce or eliminate workplace hazards.
This position requires compliance with customer safety requirements when delivering and setting up buildings.
This job typically requires one to two years general office experience with strong computer, and basic understanding of construction principles; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Local and State Transportation permitting knowledge helpful.
Wage depending on experience unless otherwise stated. Modern offers a competitive benefits package: dental, life, and health insurance.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Modern Building Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other protected class in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Modern Building Systems promotes a drug free workplace. We believe in sharing our knowledge, talents and creativity. Modern Building Systems values teamwork, challenges and positive attitudes.