Paint Station support, assists Lead Painter
- Provides instruction to team members
- Ensures proper
materials are in place for Paint Station
- Performs various painting projects
- Other duties as assigned
- Generally one (1) year of experience in commercial painting (interior/exterior), or 3 months employment with a commercial modular manufacturing facility
- Knowledge of painting tools and paint booth
- Ability to climb ladders of various heights
- Ability to lift, push, pull or carry heavy objects, walk and stand for long periods of time, performing strenuous physical labor
- Ability to work near moving mechanical parts, often surrounded by loud noise levels
- Ability to understand, follow, and transmit written/oral instructions
- Ability to work independently and complete daily activities according to work schedule
- Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency
- Ability to use equipment and tools properly and safely
- Experience painting metal products
- Knowledge of first aid and applicable safety precautions
- Possess or have ability to obtain a valid applicable state driver's license
Wage depending on experience unless otherwise stated. Modern offers a competitive benefits package: dental, life, and health insurance.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Modern Building Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other protected class in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Modern Building Systems promotes a drug free workplace. We believe in sharing our knowledge, talents and creativity. Modern Building Systems values teamwork, challenges and positive attitudes.