To assist by piloting and communicating with oversized load truck drivers as required by permits and requirements of the State, County and Cities.
include but are not limited to:
- Operate pilot vehicle on approved routes.
- Lead team for the permitted route.
- Execute pre trip route checks with high pole.
- Overseeing that route directions are followed by drivers & other pilots accompanying.
- May assist in scheduling and communicating with plant supervisors in obtaining approved employees to also pilot and escort drivers.
- May train new pilots as needed.
- Line up piloting needs with subcontractors.
- Assist in performing monthly fire extinguisher inspections.
- Assist in checking and inspecting valve house water systems.
- Assist in inspecting and refilling first aid Stations.
- Assist in inspecting vehicles for required safety items.
- Occasional overnight stays are needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Mustbe able to sit for long periods of time and have a clean driving record with avalid driver’s license. Washington Certified pilot or willingness to obtain is a plus but not required.
Wage depending on experience unless otherwise stated. Modern offers a competitive benefits package: dental, life, and health insurance.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Modern Building Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other protected class in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Modern Building Systems promotes a drug free workplace. We believe in sharing our knowledge, talents and creativity. Modern Building Systems values teamwork, challenges and positive attitudes.