Transport modular buildings to and from customer locations.
· Performdaily safety pre-trip checks.
· Loadmobile office buildings onto truck.
· Deliverand set up mobile office buildings, including stairs
· Breakdown and load mobile office buildings onto truck.
· Performbasic maintenance on vehicle and trailer, such as lights, brakes, bearings.
· Maintaindriver logs, trip sheets, fuel logs.
· Navigatetruck to various locations.
· Coordinatebuilding set up with customer.
· Performsother duties as assigned.
· GetPermits if needed..
Thisposition requires some oversized load hauling experience. Modular structuresdimensions are 14 wide x 16 high x 70 long. This position requires a current Class A CDLlicense and a good driving record. Mustbe able to be insured by company insurance.
Wage depending on experience unless otherwise stated. Modern offers a competitive benefits package: dental, life, and health insurance.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Modern Building Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other protected class in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Modern Building Systems promotes a drug free workplace. We believe in sharing our knowledge, talents and creativity. Modern Building Systems values teamwork, challenges and positive attitudes.