To support the Leasing Department by preparing units and remodeling when necessary.
- Cleans up area outside
- Cleans and preps units for leasing.
- Remodels units as required, installing and removing walls.
- Maintains tools
- Responsible for re-siding and dry-rot repairs.
- Demos and re-roofs units.
- Paints Units.
- Mobile running gear (axles, tires, brakes).
- Shuffling mobile and modular units.
- Flooring, carpets, UCT.
- Follow written and oral instruction given by the station lead.
- Performs other duties as assigned
This job typically requires one year or more experience in construction of mobile modular buildings. Experience of construction tools is required. Must be able to work at various heights up to 20 feet.
Wage depending on experience unless otherwise stated. Modern offers a competitive benefits package: dental, life, and health insurance.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Modern Building Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other protected class in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Modern Building Systems promotes a drug free workplace. We believe in sharing our knowledge, talents and creativity. Modern Building Systems values teamwork, challenges and positive attitudes.