Provide support to the Lease Department by preparing units for lease or sale. Tasks include cleaning and some remodeling.
- Clean outside work area
- Clean and prep units for leasing
- Remodel units as required, install/remove walls
- Maintain tools
- Responsible for re-siding and dry-rot repairs
- Demolish and re-roof units
- Paint units
- Perform minor repairs to mobile running gear (axles, wheels/tires, brakes)
- Shuffle mobile and modular units using equipment
- Install/remove flooring, carpets, VCT
- Other duties as assigned
- One year of experience in construction of mobile modular buildings
- Experience with construction tools
- Must be able to climb a ladder, and work at various heights, up to 20 feet
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Ability to lift, push, pull or carry heavy objects, walk and stand for long periods of time, performing strenuous physical labor
- Ability to work near moving mechanical parts, often surrounded by loud noise levels
- Ability to understand, follow, and transmit written/oral instructions
- Ability to work independently and complete daily activities according to work schedule
- Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency
- Ability to use equipment and tools properly and safely
- Knowledge of first aid and applicable safety precautions
- Possess or have ability to obtain a valid applicable state driver's license
- Forklift Certification
Wage depending on experience unless otherwise stated. Modern offers a competitive benefits package: dental, life, and health insurance.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Modern Building Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other protected class in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Modern Building Systems promotes a drug free workplace. We believe in sharing our knowledge, talents and creativity. Modern Building Systems values teamwork, challenges and positive attitudes.