ROLE AND COMPANY DESCRIPTION
YOUR ROLE: This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to explore the Modular Building industry as a Supervising Journeyman Electrician. At Modern, you will have the ability to showcase your skills, learn new skills, push yourself while building a career, and become a part of a winning team with a company that is an innovative and respected leader in the modular building industry.
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
Wage depending on experience unless otherwise stated. Modern offers a competitive benefits package: dental, life, and health insurance.
- Daily Per Diem and company paid lodging for overnight travel
- Davis Bacon Wage/ Prevailing Wage Opportunities
- Competitive benefits package
- 100% Employer Paid Employee Health
- 100% Employer Paid Dental Insurance
- 100% Employer Paid Life Insurance
- 100% Employer Paid Short Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Periodic bonuses based on company and individual performance
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Electrical installations per Oregon, Washington & California code, and this will included low voltage up to 480V phase 3electrical systems.
- Performs Lease Fleet remodels and hot tests of buildings.
- Performs service calls as needed.
- Able to read blueprints and provide electrical spec sheets per project as required.
- Oregon License for Supervising Electrical Journeyman and preferably a Washington Electrical license
- Knowledge of power tools with basic and advanced skills in all phases of construction is required
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Modern takes great pride in producing high-quality buildings for our customers. We strive to hire top candidates who aspire to build a respectable career while maintaining consistency in all aspects of their daily work. Experience in construction is preferred but, we are willing to train the right candidate who possesses a willingness to grow and learn.
Additional skills used in this job:
- Good Attitude
- Ability and interest to learn
- Good Driving Record
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Modern Building Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other protected class in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Modern Building Systems promotes a drug free workplace. We believe in sharing our knowledge, talents and creativity. Modern Building Systems values teamwork, challenges and positive attitudes.