To provide Supervision to HVAC Department and installation of HVAC units.
include but are not limited to:
- Coordinateswith Design Department on layouts.
- Verifieslayout and materials for job.
- Ensuresmaterials and tools are available for upcoming jobs.
- Ensuresthat tools and equipment are properly maintained.
- Monitorsstaffing and works with Plant Construction Manager to adjust staffing.
- Ensuresthe proper training of crewmembers.
- Maintainsquality and safety standards.
- Coordinatesactivities with other crew leaders.
- OnSite project completions of HVAC and low voltage.
This job typically requires two years or more experience in HVAC with High Efficient Split Systems, low voltage systems, fiberglass and sheet metal duct fabrication and installation. Must have or the ability to obtain a CFC certification, and “Limited Energy License” in both Washington and Oregon. Must be able to read and understand blueprints and technical drawings, with math skills. This job also requires a good driving record.
CFC certification, and “Limited Energy License” in both Washington and Oregon.
Wage depending on experience unless otherwise stated. Modern offers a competitive benefits package: dental, life, and health insurance.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Modern Building Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other protected class in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Modern Building Systems promotes a drug free workplace. We believe in sharing our knowledge, talents and creativity. Modern Building Systems values teamwork, challenges and positive attitudes.