ROLE AND COMPANY DESCRIPTION
To provide Supervision to the HVAC Department and installation of HVAC units. At Modern, you will have the ability to showcase your skills, learn new skills, push yourself while building a career, and become a part of a winning team with a company that is an innovative and respected leader in the modular building industry.
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
Wage depending on experience unless otherwise stated. Modern offers a competitive benefits package: dental, life, and health insurance.
- Daily Per Diem and company paid lodging for overnight travel
- Davis Bacon Wage/ Prevailing Wage Opportunities
- Competitive benefits package
- 100% Employer Paid Employee Health
- 100% Employer Paid Dental Insurance
- 100% Employer Paid Life Insurance
- 100% Employer Paid Short Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Periodic bonuses based on company and individual performance
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinates with Design Department on layouts.
- Verifies layout and materials for the job.
- Ensures materials and tools are available for upcoming jobs.
- Ensures that tools and equipment are properly maintained.
- Monitors staffing and works with Plant Construction Manager to adjust staffing.
- Ensures the proper training of crewmembers.
- Maintains quality and safety standards.
- Coordinates activities with other crew leaders.
- Service Calls.
- On-Site project completions of HVAC and low voltage.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Modern takes great pride in producing high-quality buildings for our customers. We strive to hire top candidates who aspire to build a respectable career while maintaining consistency in all aspects of their daily work.
· This job typically requires two years or more experience in HVAC with High Efficient Split Systems, low voltage systems, fiberglass, and sheet metal duct fabrication and installation.
· Must have or the ability to obtain a CFC certification, and “Limited Energy License” in both Washington and Oregon.
· Must be able to read and understand mat, blueprints, and technical drawings
· This position also requires a good driving record.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Modern Building Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other protected class in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Modern Building Systems promotes a drug free workplace. We believe in sharing our knowledge, talents and creativity. Modern Building Systems values teamwork, challenges and positive attitudes.