YOUR ROLE: As Framer and Assembler, you will support the assembly department by performing basic tasks. At Modern you will have the ability to showcase your skills, learn new skills, push yourself to build a career, and be a part of a winning team with a full support system to ensure steady work with a company that is an innovative and respected leader in the modular building industry.
ESSENTIALDUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
· Measures and prepares materials for the assembly station
· Ensures proper materials are in place for the assembly station crew
· Read and follows written and verbal instruction
· Cleans up area throughout the day
Performs other duties as assigned
Modern Building Systems takes great pride in producing high-quality buildings for our customers and to do so we are dedicated to hiring top candidates who aspire to build a respectable career while maintaining consistency in all aspects of their daily work. As experience in construction is preferred, we often find high value in a strong work ethic and problem-solving skills in which we are willing to train the right candidate.
· Six months to one year of experience in framing
· Must be able to read a tape measure and have basic knowledge in roofing and construction tools
- Pride in committing to achieving Company and personal goals
- Ability to follow detailed plans
- Detailed oriented to produce high-quality work
- Problem solving skills
- Strong work ethic
Wage depending on experience unless otherwise stated. Modern offers a competitive benefits package: dental, life, and health insurance.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Modern Building Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other protected class in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Modern Building Systems promotes a drug free workplace. We believe in sharing our knowledge, talents and creativity. Modern Building Systems values teamwork, challenges and positive attitudes.