ROLE AND COMPANY DESCRIPTION
As a Door & Trim Helper, you will support the “Lead” within the door department by performing basic tasks. At Modern, you will have the ability to showcase your skills, learn new skills, push yourself while building a career, and become a part of a winning team with a company that is an innovative and respected leader in the modular building industry.
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
Wage depending on experience unless otherwise stated. Modern offers a competitive benefits package: dental, life, and health insurance.
- Daily Per Diem and company paid lodging for overnight travel
- Davis Bacon Wage/ Prevailing Wage Opportunities
- Competitive benefits package
- 100% Employer Paid Employee Health
- 100% Employer Paid Dental Insurance
- 100% Employer Paid Life Insurance
- 100% Employer Paid Short Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Periodic bonuses based on company and individual performance
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Instruct laborers to ensure proper materials are in place for the Door Station
- Read and follow written and/ oral instruction given by the station lead
- Performs all aspects of door and hardware installation through completion
- Performs other duties as assigned
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Modern takes great pride in producing high-quality buildings for our customers. We strive to hire top candidates who aspire to build a respectable career while maintaining consistency in all aspects of their daily work. Experience in construction is preferred but, we are willing to train the right candidate who possesses a willingness to grow and learn.
- One year or more of experience installing doors and hardware
- Must be able to read a tape measure and have basic knowledge of construction tools
- Commitment to the achievement of personal and company goals
- Ability to follow detailed plans
- Detailed oriented to produce high-quality work
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong work ethic
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Modern Building Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other protected class in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Modern Building Systems promotes a drug free workplace. We believe in sharing our knowledge, talents and creativity. Modern Building Systems values teamwork, challenges and positive attitudes.