Provides support to the Cabinet Shop Lead
- Provides instruction to team members to ensure proper materials are in place for the Cabinet Station
- Reading and following written and/oral instruction given by the Station Lead
- Various cabinet shop duties and installation through completion
- Other duties as assigned
- Generally one year of experience in Cabinet making and installation
- Knowledge of various cabinet making tools and installation equipment
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Ability to climb ladders of various heights
- Ability to lift, push, pull or carry heavy objects, walk and stand for long periods of time, performing strenuous physical labor
- Ability to work near moving mechanical parts, often surrounded by loud noise levels
- Ability to understand, follow, and transmit written/oral instructions
- Ability to work independently and complete daily activities according to work schedule
- Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency
- Ability to use equipment and tools properly and safely
- Knowledge of first aid and applicable safety precautions
- Possess or have ability to obtain a valid applicable state driver's license
Wage depending on experience unless otherwise stated. Modern offers a competitive benefits package: dental, life, and health insurance.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Modern Building Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other protected class in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Modern Building Systems promotes a drug free workplace. We believe in sharing our knowledge, talents and creativity. Modern Building Systems values teamwork, challenges and positive attitudes.