Funding for education at local, state, and federal levels has been exponentially decreasing causing an increase in overcrowded classrooms and a decrease in the quality of education students could potentially be receiving. Our SMART Classrooms are built to LEED Silver Standards and are an exciting cost effective example of sustainable innovation in education facility expansion. Learn more about the ways SMART Classrooms can save you money, improve student performance, and help the environment by exploring the links below.
- Quality, low-maintenance metal roofing with standing seam
- Durable steel frame floor
- Sustainable harvested timber
- High efficiency Mitsubishi split system HVAC
- LED strip lighting
- Foundation set for feeling of permanency
- Forbo bulletin boards
- Increased wall/display space
- Vaulted ceilings flooded with natural light for a bright learning environment
- Eco-friendly & recycled finishes throughout including carpeting
- Cement smooth panel siding with rain-screen
- Can your current learning spaces act as an energy study? Ask us about how SMART modular classrooms can integrate technologies that allow students to study energy consumption.
Most Recent SMART Classroom
Edmonds Elementary School (Edmonds, WA)