PRIMARY PURPOSE: To provide Supervision to Leasing Department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
- Supervision of employees
- Overseeing the installation of commercial building products
- Coordinating activities with others
- Safety training and enforcement
- Understanding and controlling labor budgets
- Quality Control
- Inventory control and tracking
- Other duties may be assigned
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
This is a “take charge” position that requires outstanding supervisor skills, communication and Organizational skills. He/she will also have the highest level of integrity, excellent leadership/team building skills, a positive attitude.
- Must have 3 years of verifiable construction experience.
- Knowledge of commercial building materials, methods and codes.
- Good conceptual skill.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Must be able to prioritize and handle multiple priorities.
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION: Wage DOE and Modern offers a competitive benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY:
Go to http://www.modernbuildingsystems.com/about/join-our-team/ download and complete Modern’s application. (Required)
Email or Fax your resume, Modern’s completed application to:
Human Resources – Lease Fleet Supervisor
Modern Building Systems
P.O. Box 110
Aumsville, OR 97325
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Modern Building Systems is the oldest continuously licensed commercial building manufacturer in Oregon, Washington and California. Modern Building has been active in all phases of constructions, including design, engineering, manufacturing and planning services for its customers.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other protected class in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Modern Building Systems promotes a drug free workplace. We believe in sharing our knowledge, talents and creativity. Modern Building Systems values teamwork, challenges and positive attitudes. For more information on our company, go to www.ModernBuildingSystems.com