PRIMARY PURPOSE: Manages the Plumbing installation and maintenance for all Plumbing aspects of the mobile and modular buildings.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
• Supervises plumbing installations per Oregon, Washington and California rules and laws.
• Supervises plumbing department employees.
• Site Plumbing installations.
• Projects Plumbing design.
• Provides Plumbing information as needed.
• Interacts with all of management/sales and attends meetings.
• Manages lease fleet remodels.
• Maintain the plumbing in the plant, office and Industrial Buildings.
• Purchase Plumbing stock materials.
• Tracks plumbing inventory items.
• Able to read blueprints and provides Plumbing spec sheets per project as required.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
This job requires an Oregon License for Plumbing. This job typically requires Five years’ experience in manufacturing /industrial commercial construction. Knowledge of power tools and basic and advanced skills in all phases of construction is required.
Specialized equipment used in this job:
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION: Wage DOE and Modern offers a competitive benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY:
Go to http://www.modernbuildingsystems.com/about/join-our-team/ download and complete Modern’s application. (Required)
Email or Fax your resume, Modern’s completed application to:
Human Resources – Journeyman Plumber, Supervisor
Modern Building Systems
P.O. Box 110
Aumsville, OR 97325
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Modern Building Systems is the oldest continuously licensed commercial building manufacturer in Oregon, Washington and California. Modern Building has been active in all phases of constructions, including design, engineering, manufacturing and planning services for its customers.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other protected class in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Modern Building Systems promotes a drug free workplace. We believe in sharing our knowledge, talents and creativity. Modern Building Systems values teamwork, challenges and positive attitudes. For more information on our company, go to www.ModernBuildingSystems.com.