PRIMARY PURPOSE: Repairs and cleans mobile offices and modular buildings
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
• Repairs, cleans and transports mobile offices and modular buildings to client sites.
• Repairs and cleans yard and branch equipment as necessary.
• Stocks buildings prior to shipment and inventory needed in installation and notifies management of order needs in a timely manner.
• Maintains and cleans the yard and office as necessary.
• Maintains accurate transportation records.
• Maintains stocked inventory sheets for all available units.
• Inspects returned units for damage.
• Cleans returned units and provides management and operations with initial hourly and materials estimates.
• Performs other duties as assigned
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
This job typically requires 6 months experience with forklift operation; construction repairs and carpentry; general knowledge of commercial construction, terms and procedures; knowledge of power tools and general tool safety and basic computer skills; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must be able to read a tape measure, use constructions tools and forklift.
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION: Wage DOE and Modern offers a competitive benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY:
Go to http://www.modernbuildingsystems.com/about/join-our-team/ download and complete Modern’s application. (Required)
Email or Fax your resume, Modern’s completed application with wage history to:
Human Resources – Yard/General Labor
Modern Building Systems
P.O. Box 110
Aumsville, OR 97325
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Modern Building Systems is the oldest continuously licensed commercial building manufacturer in Oregon, Washington, and California. Modern Building has been active in all phases of constructions, including design, engineering, manufacturing and planning services for its customers.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other protected class in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Modern Building Systems promotes a drug-free workplace. We believe in sharing our knowledge, talents, and creativity. Modern Building Systems values teamwork, challenges and positive attitudes. For more information on our company, go to www.ModernBuildingSystems.com.