REQ: Req: 201906.DP
Modern Building Systems has an exciting opportunity for a full-time draftsperson at our Aumsville, Oregon location. We are actively seeking a qualified candidate to join our Design Department team. Modern is involved in a broad range of projects from small mobile units to 10,000+ sq ft permanent modular structures. Come and join our team!
PRIMARY PURPOSE: Execution and completion of a wide range of drafting projects using Revit.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
- Draft plan sets for modular building projects
- Coordinate with sales staff/job coordinator to complete plans
- Coordinate with production department during construction
- Performs other duties as assigned
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED;
- Working knowledge of Revit is require
- Strong communication and organization skills are required
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD Architecture is preferred
- 2-3 years experience in drafting is preferred
- Associates Degree in CAD is preferred
- Ability to read and understand building codes, construction specifications and drawings is preferred
- Wood framed construction and field construction experience a plus
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION: $16-21 / hr DOE and Modern offers a competitive benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY:
Go to http://www.modernbuildingsystems.com/about/join-our-team/ complete and download Modern’s application.
Email or Fax your resume, Modern’s completed application to:
Human Resources – Draftsperson
Modern Building Systems
P.O. Box 110
Aumsville, OR 97325
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Modern Building Systems is the oldest continuously licensed commercial building manufacturer in Oregon, Washington and California. Modern Building has been active in all phases of construction, including design, engineering, manufacturing and planning services for its customers.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other protected class in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Modern Building Systems promotes a drug free workplace. We believe in sharing our knowledge, talents and creativity. Modern Building Systems values teamwork, challenges and positive attitudes. For more information on our company, go to www.ModernBuildingSystems.com.