Our company enjoys what we do and are passionate about design that enhances the daily experience of the people who use the buildings and spaces we as a company create. We are looking for a professional with critical thinking skills and strong management skills. Ideally this candidate is someone who is well rounded and has a sensibility for design and construction that is balanced with sustainability, detailing and technical understanding.
- Building construction design related experience preferred.
- CAD Experience with Graphic abilities to create 3D renderings for design to sales.
- Oversee and contribute to construction document development.
- Code experience in K-12, commercial, retail, and municipal projects a bonus.
- Leadership, organization and communication skills.
- Consults with clients, Sales Staff, Jurisdictional communication, and coordination.
- Knowledge and use of Revit, AutoCAD, Rendering Programs, Adobe Suite, MS Office, etc.
- Have or working towards a Bachelor degree in Architecture, Engineering or Construction Manager experience.
For immediate consideration please send resume outlining your experience and cover letter specific to design build experience and salary expectations.
HOW TO APPLY:
Go to http://www.modernbuildingsystems.com/about/join-our-team/ complete and download Modern’s application.
Email or Fax your resume, Modern’s completed application with wage history to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Human Resources – Design Build Construction Team
Modern Building Systems
P.O. Box 110
Aumsville, OR 97325
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Modern Building Systems is the oldest continuously licensed commercial building manufacturer in Oregon, Washington and California. Modern Building has been active in all phases of construction, including design, engineering, manufacturing and planning services for its customers.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other protected class in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Modern Building Systems promotes a drug free workplace. We believe in sharing our knowledge, talents and creativity. Modern Building Systems values teamwork, challenges and positive attitudes. For more information on our company, go to www.ModernBuildingSystems.com.