POSITION : Warehouse Lead – (Salem/Aumsville, OR)
We are not currently hiring for this position. But check back often on the Join Our Team page to see which positions are available that might suit your strengths.
HOW TO APPLY:
Go to Join Our Team, download and complete Modern’s application. (Required)
Email or Fax your resume, Modern’s completed application with wage history to:
Human Resources – Warehouse Lead Receiver
Modern Building Systems
P.O. Box 110
Aumsville, OR 97325
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Modern Building Systems is the oldest continuously licensed commercial building manufacturer in Oregon, Washington and California. Modern Building has been active in all phases of constructions, including design, engineering, manufacturing and planning services for its customers.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other protected class in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Modern Building Systems promotes a drug free workplace. We believe in sharing our knowledge, talents and creativity. Modern Building Systems values teamwork, challenges and positive attitudes. For more information on our company, go to www.ModernBuildingSystems.com.
PRIMARY PURPOSE: To ensure accurate shipping and receiving processes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
- Receives incoming material, confirms product with corresponding PO and packing slips.
- Prepares and packages items for shipping.
- Maintains accurate records of shipping and receiving.
- Maintains a clean and orderly warehouse area.
- Stocks production line with materials to ensure continual construction.
- Inventory counting on a daily and quarterly basis.
- Processes and follows up on material returns.
- Maintains equipment assigned to warehouse staff.
- Assigns and orders consumable tools.
- Secures materials and facility.
- Reads and follows written and oral instruction given by the Purchasing Manager.
- Ensures the proper training of crew members.
- Maintains quality and safety standards.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
This job typically requires Two years or more receiving experience in the construction industry, along with (2) two or more years of forklift experience. Ability to read, follow written and oral instruction given by the Purchasing Manager
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION: Wage DOE and Modern offers a competitive benefits package.