POSITION : Transportation Administrative Assistant – (Salem/Aumsville, OR)
We are not currently hiring for this position. But check back often on the Join Our Team page to see which positions are available that might suit your strengths.
Modern Building Systems is seeking a Transportation Administrative Assistant for an immediate hire.
PRIMARY PURPOSE: Provide office administrative to the Transportation Supervisor.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
- Set up and Track service calls
- Writes business correspondence such as letters, memos, and reports accurately and in a timely manner.
- Assist in obtaining all required permits and schedules pilots for deliveries of unit.
- Ability to organize task and work towards varying deadlines under pressure and shifting priorities.
- Performs all copying, faxing, and filing for transportation team.
- Daily data input on varies spreadsheets.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
This job typically requires one or more years of experience preforming similar administrative responsibilities is required Experience in MS Office applications with proficiency in Work, Excel, and Outlook. Good driving records required.
COMPENSATION and BENEFITS: Modern Building Systems offers a competitive benefits package including Medical and Dental insurance, Life Insurance, and Short-Term Disability DOE
Mail, Fax or Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Human Resources –Transportation Administrative Assistant
Modern Building Systems
P.O. Box 110
Aumsville, OR 97325
Fax: 503-749- 4950
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Modern Building Systems promotes a drug free workplace. We believe in sharing our knowledge, talents and creativity. Modern Building Systems values teamwork, challenges and positive attitudes. For more information on our company, go to www.ModernBuildingSystems.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other protected class in accordance with federal, state and local laws.