PRIMARY PURPOSE: To provide support to site workers by setting up for jobs and performing general labor.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
• Assists in all stages of installing and repairing mobile and modular buildings.
• Removes and/or installs walls of modular buildings as directed.
• Call, schedule, track subcontractors and quality of work as required to complete the project.
• Maintain a professional attitude. In a fast paced environment.
• Stacks lumber, sheathing, and other construction products on site as needed.
• Sets up site for field carpenters.
• Cleans up site as necessary throughout the day.
• Loads site trucks with construction debris.
• Travels to multiple worksites.
• Performs other duties as assigned
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
This job typically requires two years experience in commercial construction. Knowledge of power tools and basic and advanced skills in all phases of construction is required. Must be comfortable reading plans. Must own hand tools. Must be able to travel to multiple site locations required, with some overnight travel. Must possess CDL or be able to obtain a CDL within 6 months of hire. This job is 90% out of town travel.
• Specialized equipment used in this job:
• Climbing ladders at various heights.
• Power Tools
• Hand Tools
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION: Wage DOE and Modern offers a competitive benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY:
Go to http://www.modernbuildingsystems.com/about/join-our-team/ download and complete Modern’s application. (Required)
Email or Fax your resume, Modern’s completed application with wage history to:
Human Resources – Site Laborer
Modern Building Systems
P.O. Box 110
Aumsville, OR 97325
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Modern Building Systems is the oldest continuously licensed commercial building manufacturer in Oregon, Washington, and California. Modern Building has been active in all phases of constructions, including design, engineering, manufacturing and planning services for its customers.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other protected class in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Modern Building Systems promotes a drug-free workplace. We believe in sharing our knowledge, talents, and creativity. Modern Building Systems values teamwork, challenges and positive attitudes. For more information on our company, go to www.ModernBuildingSystems.com