PRIMARY PURPOSE: Run project to help and support site workers by setting up for jobs and performing general duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
• Daily communication/coordination with all parties involved in the project (subcontractors, material suppliers, owners, etc.)
• Daily logs and photo updates on project sites
• Project site material purchases when needed
• Issue project field change orders when needed
• Project planning (generate scope of work for bidding, project schedules, maintain budgets, material takeoffs)
• Manage work force at site
• Create simple design drawings (floor plans, elevations with general details, and notes)
• Update changes to the drawings for the field
• Travel to multiple worksites
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
This job typically requires 4 years in commercial construction management with 2 years of hands on Construction experience. This individual has strong organization skills, is detailed oriented, and is a self starter with a proactive management style. Must have the ability to multitask and prioritize work assignments. They have excellent customer service, written, and oral communications skills and be proficient in MS Office. Individual must be able to travel to multiple site locations as required, with some overnight travel. This job is 90% out of town travel.
Specialized equipment used in this job:
• Ladders at various heights
• Power Tools
• Hand Tools
• Laptop computer
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION: $60,000+ DOE, Company Vehicle, Laptop and Mobile phone. Modern offers a competitive benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY:
Go to http://www.modernbuildingsystems.com/about/join-our-team/ download and complete Modern’s application. (Required)
Email or Fax your resume, Modern’s completed application to:
Human Resources –Construction Project Manager
Modern Building Systems
P.O. Box 110
Aumsville, OR 97325
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Modern Building Systems is the oldest continuously licensed commercial building manufacturer in Oregon, Washington and California. Modern Building has been active in all phases of constructions, including design, engineering, manufacturing and planning services for its customers.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other protected class in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Modern Building Systems promotes a drug free workplace. We believe in sharing our knowledge, talents and creativity. Modern Building Systems values teamwork, challenges and positive attitudes. For more information on our company, go to www.ModernBuildingSystems.com.