POSITION : Payroll & Accounts Receivable Specialist (AUMSVILLE, OR)
We are not currently hiring for this position. But check back often on the Join Our Team page to see which positions are available that might suit your strengths.
Modern Building Systems is seeking a Payroll and Accounts Receivable Specialist for an immediate hire.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other protected class in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
PRIMARY PURPOSE: Review, verify and calculate weekly timecards for accuracy, process weekly payroll. Responsible for all accounts receivable functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
- Reviews and calculates weekly timecards for hourly employees.
- Run weekly and bi-weekly payroll and payroll reports.
- Processes garnishments, child support, and payments to agencies.
- Responsible for certified payroll and submitting monthly tax payments for payroll liabilities.
- Prepare quarterly reports and file quarterly and annual taxes.
- Communicate with plant supervisor regards to employee timecards.
- Provide customer services to employee’s request as payroll printout.
- Responsible for all daily accounts receivable deposits process.
- Research accounts receivable, customer invoices, or deposit questions.
- Communicate with sales department in regards to leases, tracking new leases and checklists.
- Send out weekly job cost reports and aging reports to sales dept.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
A minimum of two years of payroll and accounting experience is required. Proficiency with MS Office Suite and internet applications required. Good driving record required. Experience using MAS90 highly preferred.
This position regularly requires lifting, carrying, pulling, pushing, reaching, and keying/typing.
This position is regularly required to sit, stoop, stand, bend and walk.
MENTAL OR VISUAL DEMAND
Continuous mental and/or visual attention; the work is either repetitive or diversified requiring
constant alertness to processes.
The job is performed in a typical office environment
Compliance with company standards is required.
Support a safe work environment by performing duties in accordance with acceptable, safe work procedures. This includes but is not limited to: reporting all incidents and accidents to your immediate supervisor within 24 hours; maintaining work area in a safe and healthful condition; reporting, and whenever possible correcting, unsafe working conditions; operating vehicles while in the course of employment in a safe and lawful manner; and providing assistance to reduce or eliminate workplace hazards.
This position requires compliance with customer safety requirements when delivering and setting up buildings.
BENEFITS: Modern Building Systems offers a competitive benefits.
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or mail or fax your resume and cover letter to:
Human Resources – Payroll Specialist
Modern Building Systems
P.O. Box 110
Aumsville, OR 97325
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Modern Building Systems is the oldest continuously licensed commercial building manufacturer in Oregon, Washington and California. Modern Building has been active in all phases of constructions, including design, engineering, manufacturing and planning services for its customers.
Modern Building Systems promotes a drug free workplace. We believe in sharing our knowledge, talents and creativity. Modern Building Systems values teamwork, challenges and positive attitudes. For more information on our company, go to www.ModernBuildingSystems.com.