PRIMARY PURPOSE: Transport modular buildings to and from customer locations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
• Perform daily safety pre-trip checks.
• Load mobile office buildings onto truck.
• Deliver and set up mobile office buildings, including stairs
• Break down and load mobile office buildings onto truck.
• Perform basic maintenance on vehicle and trailer, such as lights, brakes, bearings.
• Maintain driver logs, trip sheets, fuel logs.
• Navigate truck to various locations.
• Coordinate building set up with customer.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
This position requires some oversized load hauling experience. Modular structures dimensions are 14 wide x 16 high x 70 long. This position requires a current Class A CDL license and a good driving record. Must be able to be insured by company insurance.
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION: Starting Wage $22 – $25 and Modern offers a competitive benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY:
Go to http://www.modernbuildingsystems.com/about/join-our-team/ download and complete Modern’s application. (Required)
Email or Fax your completed Modern’s application with resume to:
Human Resources – Oversized Load Driver – WA
Modern Building Systems
9493 Porter Rd.
P.O. Box 110
Aumsville, OR 97325
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Modern Building Systems is the oldest continuously licensed commercial building manufacturer in Oregon, Washington, and California. Modern Building has been active in all phases of constructions, including design, engineering, manufacturing and planning services for its customers.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other protected class in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Modern Building Systems promotes a drug-free workplace. We believe in sharing our knowledge, talents, and creativity. Modern Building Systems values teamwork, challenges and positive attitudes. For more information on our company, go to www.ModernBuildingSystems.com.