MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR – AUMSVILLE, OR
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
PRIMARY PURPOSE: Oversee Maintenance Department
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
- Maintain, diagnose and repair all rolling stock, Semi trucks, trailers, forklifts, fleet vehicles and other construction related equipment.
- Maintain, diagnose and repair production plant tools and equipment including overhead cranes, scissor lifts and power tools.
- Oversee, schedule, prioritize and track all repairs and maintenance activities including outsourced work.
- Source and purchase required parts and supplies
- Maintain all DOT required maintenance records
- Work closely with Transportation and all production department supervisors to assure safe and smooth operations.
- Responsible for proper care and tracking of all maintenance department tools and facilities.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
This position requires 4 plus years with commercial vehicle, semi truck, trailer, heavy equipment maintenance and repair, a current Class A CDL license and a good driving record. This position also requires Supervisory and oversized load hauling experience. Applicant must be able to be insured by company insurance.
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION: Wage DOE and Modern offers a competitive benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY:
Go to http://www.modernbuildingsystems.com/about/join-our-team/ download and complete Modern’s application. (Required)
Email or Fax your completed Modern’s application with resume to:
Human Resources – Maintenance Supervisor
Modern Building Systems
9493 Porter Rd.
P.O. Box 110
Aumsville, OR 97325
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Modern Building Systems is the oldest continuously licensed commercial building manufacturer in Oregon, Washington and California. Modern Building has been active in all phases of constructions, including design, engineering, manufacturing and planning services for its customers.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other protected class in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Modern Building Systems promotes a drug free workplace. We believe in sharing our knowledge, talents and creativity. Modern Building Systems values teamwork, challenges and positive attitudes. For more information on our company, go to www.ModernBuildingSystems.com.