We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other protected class in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
PRIMARY PURPOSE: Increase sales by building relationships and delivering on commitments to our customers. Manage, oversee and train all sales associates within the branch to ensure success and growth. Creates a positive working environment that allows all associated employees to succeed and grow in their positions. Overall responsibility is to oversee and manage the success and profitability of the branch.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
- Indentifies potential sales opportunities.
- Identifies bid opportunities.
- Creates proposals and follows up.
- Works to meet sales goals.
- Coordinates with VP of Sales to establish price points for the region.
- Reviews sales associate proposals and assists in closing sales when necessary.
- Participates in local groups associated with Modular Construction as well as purchasing and networking groups.
- Coordinates with all departments within Modern Building Systems to ensure projects are completed within agreed time period.
- Addresses customer concerns and project issues.
- Coordinates with customer to ensure 100% payment on projects.
- Oversee branch day to day operations.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Experience in modular building sales, management, knowledge of construction principles, contracts and RFIs is required.
Compliance with company standards is required.
Support a safe work environment by performing duties in accordance with acceptable, safe work procedures. This position requires compliance with customer safety requirements when delivering and setting up buildings.
BENEFITS: Modern Building Systems offers a competitive benefits package including Medical and Dental insurance, Life Insurance, and Short-Term Disability.
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or mail or fax your resume and cover letter to:
Human Resources – Branch and Sales Manager
Modern Building Systems
P.O. Box 110
Aumsville, OR 97325
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Modern Building Systems is the oldest continuously licensed commercial building manufacturer in Oregon, Washington and California. Modern Building has been active in all phases of constructions, including design, engineering, manufacturing and planning services for its customers.
Modern Building Systems promotes a drug free workplace. We believe in sharing our knowledge, talents and creativity. Modern Building Systems values teamwork, challenges and positive attitudes. For more information on our company, go to www.ModernBuildingSystems.com.