POSITION : Administrative Assistant – (Salem/Aumsville, OR)
Modern is not currently hiring for this position. But check back often on the Join Our Team page to see which positions are available that might suit your strengths.
PRIMARY PURPOSE: Provides general administrative assistance in the office and manages phones.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
- Answering phones and directing calls.
- Management and upkeep of Company phone including programming and updates.
- Receives and screens visitors.
- Writes business correspondence such as letters, memos, and reports accurately and in a timely manner.
- Maintains Employees attendance and safety records.
- Picks up the mail daily. Opens, sorts, and distributes incoming mail and outgoing mail in a timely manner.
- Maintains and orders office supplies.
- Ability to organize task and work towards varying deadlines under pressure and shifting priorities.
- Assist in Account Payables
- Assist in Account Receivable
- Skilled in operating and maintain all office equipment.
- Performs other duties as assigned
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
This job typically requires one year or more experience performing similar administrative responsibilities is required. Experience in MS Office applications with proficiency in Word, Excel, and Outlook. Good driving records required.
Specialized equipment used in this job:
Word, Excel and Outlook
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION: Wage DOE and Modern offers a competitive benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY:
Go to http://www.modernbuildingsystems.com/about/join-our-team/ download and complete Modern’s application. (Required)
Email, Drop Off or Fax your completed Modern’s application with resume to:
Human Resources – Administrative Assistant
Modern Building Systems
9493 Porter Rd.
P.O. Box 110
Aumsville, OR 97325
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Modern Building Systems is the oldest continuously licensed commercial building manufacturer in Oregon, Washington and California. Modern Building has been active in all phases of constructions, including design, engineering, manufacturing and planning services for its customers.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other protected class in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Modern Building Systems promotes a drug free workplace. We believe in sharing our knowledge, talents and creativity. Modern Building Systems values teamwork, challenges and positive attitudes. For more information on our company, go to www.ModernBuildingSystems.com.