In celebrating our anniversary this week, we started thinking about all of the things we have done in the last 43 years of being in business. Here’s a few of our favorites.
At Modern, we :
* Expanded from one small location to four offices servicing clients along the West Coast
* Built projects all along the I-5 corridor (So many, in fact, that you can’t travel between the Mexican & Canadian borders without being a 30 minute drive to another of our buildings.)
* Grew our covered manufacturing space to 150,000+ sqft at the Aumsville, OR corporate headquarters
* Celebrated our faithful staff’s important anniversaries – 10, 20 & 30 years – left & right
* Manufactured well over a million and a half square feet of buildings
* Were recognized as Employer, Manufacturer & Recycler of the Year, as well as many other accolades and individual project awards
* Saw three generations of involvement as a family-owned business
But all of these things pale in comparison to our gratitude for YOU.
We know what you were doing in the last 43 years, too. You were : renting construction trailers, offering design feedback on a multi-story assisted living facility, teaching in one of our classrooms, cultivating a growing business in need of space or telling others how happy you were with the product we had delivered…
Or maybe you were : working hard on our production line, making sure we could meet tight deadlines, rushing our product to the warehouse, or delivering quality customer service & project management on site.
We could not have made it this far without your support. Our heartfelt “THANK YOU” for believing in our people, in the quality of our product & in a family that stands behind what we build. We look forward to serving you for another 43 years (& beyond)!